Prayers for the loss of Cam Manning

A special place to offer prayers, comfort, and to honor loved ones who have lost the battle, but won the war!
Emerald
Site Admin
Diagnosed on: 02/01/2008
Diagnosed With: IDC
Secondary Diagnosis: DCIS
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Stage I
Node Status: 0/3
Tumor Size: 1.3cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2/Neu++

Prayers for the loss of Cam Manning

Postby Emerald » 04pm30America/New_York()

It saddens me so to tell of Cam Manning's passing. Herbie said she died Monday, Memorial Day. It wasn't from the cancer, but from a blood clot caused by current treatment regimine.

Fortunately, they were able to get Cam home, back to Arkansas, and she was able to spend some time with her children and grandchildren before she went to Heaven.

Herbie actually sounded stronger than I have ever heard him before. I could tell the burden of her illness had been lifted from his heart, which will allow room for grieving and healing from losing her.

Please offer words of encouragement to him and fervent prayers for him as he enters a new chapter in his life.

Herbie, I so pray for peace and comfort and rest for you. And when you are feeling sad or angry or lonely, remember you have many, many ladies here that will do our best to lift your spirits anytime, day or night.
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
Rosemary44
Forum Moderator

Re: Prayers for the loss of Cam Manning

Postby Rosemary44 » 05pm30America/New_York()

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll say a special prayer for Cam tonight, and her family. I'm so glad she was able to be home. This is so sad for you Herbie. I know you did everything you possibly could.

God Bless you and your family.
Mimi2
Forum Moderator
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Unknown
Node Status: Unknown
Tumor Size: Unknown
Tumor Grade: Unknown
Receptor Status: Unknown

Re: Prayers for the loss of Cam Manning

Postby Mimi2 » 08pm30America/New_York()

Herbie, I heard about Cam via email. I just want you to know how very sorry I am. I am so glad she made it home to be with family and friends. You have been such a good husband to your lovely Cam. Take comfort in knowing that she felt your love. And, Herbie, it's not easy being a caregiver and watching your loved one suffer. My prayers are with you.

Hugs,
Shirley
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".

Return to “Condolences”