Forum Moderator
Diagnosed With: IDC
Cancer Stage: Stage 2
Node Status: 3/11
Tumor Size: 3
Tumor Grade: 2
Receptor Status: ER+PR+HER-

Prayer for Cam...

Postby Minnie2009 » 25pm28America/New_York()

God of all Creation, our life today is your gift to us. Through devotion onto you, you invite us to be of service to others. Be with us this day as we try to bring your presence through us to the world. Give us the courage and generosity to respond to your call. Give us hearts that love and seek your love; give us eyes that see the goodness in everyone.
In the good things that come our way today, God, we give your praise. In the things that are not so good, please deepen our faith so that we may realize that you are forever within us.
We pray especially for those in need, the homeless, the starving, the sick, the dying, the disabled, the abused and their abusers, the victims of aggression, and those mourning the loss of a loved one. Have mercy and heal them. Open all our minds and hearts so that we may build your kingdom here and now in what we think, say and do today and forever. And so it is. Amen/Aum.
It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring...
Emerald
Site Admin
Diagnosed on: 02/01/2008
Secondary Diagnosis: DCIS
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Stage I
Node Status: 0/3
Tumor Size: 1.3cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2/Neu++

Re: Prayer for Cam...

Postby Emerald » 25pm28America/New_York()

Beautiful prayer Minnie! AMEN!
Is Cam sick again?
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
Minnie2009
Forum Moderator

Postby Minnie2009 » 25pm28America/New_York()

Herbie and Cam got some good and bad news today while in Houston.
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 28pm28America/New_York()

Heavenly Father, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I lift up to You right now Cam and Herbie. Sweet Jesus, they both need a touch from You. Cam needs Your healing touch, Lord God, as You are the Great Physician. Herbie needs Your touch of strength to hold him up as he grows weary.

I ask Your blessing on them both, Lord God. Please shower Your countenance all over them and may they feel Your sweet Spirit all around them. Lord, You know all of their needs, their desires, and their hearts. Lord, please let them know that so many people love and care for them. They have touched so many lives and we give You all the glory for each and every one.

Lord, our hearts feel so burdened for Cam and Herbie. It isn't fair that they are having to continue to deal with this disease. We don't understand it and frankly, Lord God, You know that it angers us when we can do nothing to make this go away. Jesus, because sometimes we forget to turn it all over to You and just totally trust You as we should. But You know this too and have already forgiven us of these short comings.

Thank God, that You are God. When we try to control things we mess them all up. You are the Great Father, who comes in and cleans up our messes. We are asking You to clean up the mess of some really stupid doctors and make Cam all well again. Please put in their lives the right physicians with the right treatments to give Cam and Herbie back their lives. Lord God, they both have so much living and loving to do, please give back to them the chance to fulfill all of the hopes and dreams together.

Lord Jesus, we love them and I just hand both of them over to You and I do trust that Your will, will be done. Lord, we love You, we trust You and we give You all the glory and all the praise!

In Jesus' sweet, precious and Holy name I pray these things. AMEN
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 05pm31America/New_York()

Sending hugs, love and prayers your way tonight.
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 05pm31America/New_York()

thank you Em...Cam did get some good news today. Her EF for her heart is up to 53, that's from 27% just a few months ago. We met with Clinical Trial doctor.and test begin next Thursday to see if she qualifies...She will have Pet scans every week..and multible blood draws each day...not something she is looking forward to.
pconn03

Postby pconn03 » 06am31America/New_York()

So sorry you guys have to go through this again. I am sending prayers and hugs to you both and asking that you feel the Lord's presence every step of this hard journey.

Herbie: In another thread you mentioned St. Jude. He is my most favorite patron saint and I have prayed to him since I was a little girl - and believe you me that is a long time ago!! :) :) Anyway I will remember Cam in those prayers to St. Jude as well. (I love St. Anthony too - am praying he will find the cure to this blasted cancer).
Hugs, blessings and strength to you both.

Pat
GingerSnap
Forum Moderator
Cancer Stage: I
Node Status: 0/2
Tumor Size: 1.7
Tumor Grade: 2-3
Receptor Status: er/pr/her2+++

Postby GingerSnap » 06pm31America/New_York()

My grandmother used to have a St Jude statue stuck on her dashboard --- for all you non-Catholics, St. Jude is the patron saint of the impossible!! That's how bad her driving was! LOL

Seriously, Herbie and Cam, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
PRASS MEDUSA PRASS MEDUSA
angeltam
Cancer Stage: Unknown
Node Status: Unknown
Tumor Size: Unknown
Tumor Grade: Unknown
Receptor Status: Unknown

Postby angeltam » 06pm31America/New_York()

Herbie and Cam, You are always in my thoguths and Prayers. I can't tell you how much you've helped me. I'm asking our loving father to wrap HIS arms around the both of you.
Praying for everyone daily, Angel
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 13pm31America/New_York()

I am so praying that God will provide the way for Cam to be in the clinical trials and that if that door HAS been closed, that it is because God has already lined up for Cam a better treatment.

Love you guys!
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 18pm31America/New_York()

I am so so so sorry for not posting here all week!!!!!!!!! I just plain out forgot to!!!!!! But as I told Donna, I haven't forgotten to pray! I do pray diligently for the both of you every single day!

How is sweet Cam?

Loving and praying, Karen
VoiceOfReason
Diagnosed With: DCIS
Cancer Stage: 1
Tumor Grade: 3
Receptor Status: ER-, PR-. HER +++

Postby VoiceOfReason » 20am31America/New_York()

Hope things are going well for you in Houston.

I have a prayer card for St. Judy and St. Peregrine (Patron saint of cancer patients)

I will included Cam in my prayer petitions every day.

You are very special Herbie

Love to you both
Daisy
Make America [color=#0040FF]GREAT AGAIN !!![/color]
Minnie2009
Forum Moderator

Postby Minnie2009 » 21am31America/New_York()

With every thought and prayer for you, I see you healthy, happy, and prosperous.
Beloved, I pray for you knowing that you are continually blessed by the presence of God, that you are whole, strong, and secure. With infinite love and caring, God created you with an inner light of wisdom and discernment that continually directs you.
Divine light guides you wherever you are, in whatever you do. As you turn your attention to this all-powerful source of illumination, you receive infinite understanding and guidance concerning every detail of your life.
I hold you in my thoughts. I see you radiant with God's light, the light that guides you in interacting with the people around you in a spirit of love and wisdom. With every thought and prayer for you, I see you healthy, happy, and prosperous.
"I will put my spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you on your own soil; then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken and will act."--Ezekiel 37:14
RightyHeidi
Forum Moderator
Diagnosed on: July-2005
Diagnosed With: ILC
Secondary Diagnosis: LCIS
Cancer Stage: 2b
Node Status: 1/11
Tumor Size: 4cm
Receptor Status: ER/PR + Neu -

Postby RightyHeidi » 22am31America/New_York()

cam and cams... hope your trip to Houston was safe. Best wishes to you two. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope to hear from you soon.
"We say keep your change, we'll keep our God, our guns, our constitution." Sarah Palin

"It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so." Ronald Reagan
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 22pm31America/New_York()

Praying for you both while you are in Houston. I hope you both know just how much you are loved and prayed over.

I know you have tons going on, but please give us an updated as soon as you can.
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 23am31America/New_York()

First of all thank all of you for keeping Cam in your prayers.
We are in Houston and the first thing I found out is we don't have internet where we are staying, so now I am a proud member of Cricket. Seems to work OK.
We are staying in a great place... It is the Residence Apartments...It is church sponsered apartments that allow 3 mo stay at no charge. So a big part of the problems are taken care of.
Cam's mets are spreading fast, she will have PET scan tomorrow, then EKG and blood test on Thursday and meeting with DR. If all goes right, will finally start treatment on the 31st. Cam is almaost 2 months without treatment, and has been getting worried, hope all will work out now.
I will keep everything updated, and welcome all encouragement and prayers.

Herbie
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 23pm31America/New_York()

Herbie, I am so glad that you guys have free lodging for a while, that IS one huge burden you are not having to deal with right now!

I am scared for Cam too. Not saying that to make you more worried, just that she has every right to be afraid, you have every right to be afraid, and we are afraid with you.

I believe that the docs there will get this under control and before long, Cam will be a member of the NED group again. It is just a scary journey.

Loving on you guys and praying for you both! :kiss:
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 23pm31America/New_York()

A free place to say.... 8-)

You and Cam are in my prayers. I need to make a list. :? I know you two will be so glad to get something started. Just a few days away. You are often on my mind.
Shirley
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 23pm31America/New_York()

Yes a free place to stay, and the good news is when treatment is over I have a line on another free place to stay....Just need to know Shirley what time you serve breakfast..and do you have full cable tv.

and Shirley you are always on our mind..
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 23pm31America/New_York()

Only because of her long sexy legs. You are a sucker for legs aren't you Herbie

Shirley will get you whatever you want. She got me WiFi
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 23pm31America/New_York()

I WISHED I STILL had those long sexy legs...STILL is the key word here. LOL They've turned to cottage cheese....eeeewwwwwww! And I love cottage cheese, but not on my legs! :eek:

Camsdh, I serve breakfast late. I'm not a morning person. And, yes, I have cable TV. But not the fancy kind with the box. I had that box for a while a loved it...mostly for the "tv guide." But we've cut cost and doing the second tier...I guess that's what it's called. I don't need umpteen million movie channels, nor 15,000 ESPNs. My dh is happy with what we got so you know he gets all the sports he needs and wants. Golf this, basketball that, football, races...whatever is called sports he watches EXCEPT for wrestling!

Tell Cam HEY!
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
RightyHeidi
Forum Moderator

Postby RightyHeidi » 23pm31America/New_York()

Cam's mets are spreading fast, she will have PET scan tomorrow, then EKG and blood test on Thursday and meeting with DR. If all goes right, will finally start treatment on the 31st. Cam is almaost 2 months without treatment, and has been getting worried, hope all will work out now.

Gawd....cams - my heart is with you two... I am so worried... I wish I could help you - Darn... this sucks. I am so sorry... I am wishing the very best for you two. Hang in there...lots of love to you both. Keep us posted.
"We say keep your change, we'll keep our God, our guns, our constitution." Sarah Palin

"It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so." Ronald Reagan
pconn03

Postby pconn03 » 24pm31America/New_York()

Herbie:
Sending you and Cam boatloads of prayers and love. I am so sorry to hear the mets have been spreading and can't wait for this Darn treatment to start!!! May God hold you both in the palm of His hand. I hope you both can feel all the love and support from all the ladies . .

Hugs and prayers,
Pat
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 24pm31America/New_York()

Just seven more days before treatment, right?

Keeping you and Cam in my prayers.
Shirley
RightyHeidi
Forum Moderator

Postby RightyHeidi » 27am31America/New_York()

Hi cam and cams... just wanted you both to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. Hope your day is going well.

Return to “Give Us This Day, Our Daily Prayer”