Diagnosed With: IDC
Cancer Stage: IIA
Node Status: 0/?
Tumor Size: 4cm
Tumor Grade: 3
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2+

A change of heart

Postby Pat » 02pm30America/New_York()

I believe that this is the answer to many prayers over many years. May the ultrasound video touch many more hearts.

http://www.breitbart.tv/planned-parenthood-leader-resigns-after-watching-ultrasound-of-abortion-procedure/

I hope that this inspires even more to pray for God to touch the hearts of those who support abortion because it is only when they have a change of heart that real progress will be able to be made on this front.
Mimi2
Forum Moderator
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Unknown
Node Status: Unknown
Tumor Size: Unknown
Tumor Grade: Unknown
Receptor Status: Unknown

Re: A change of heart

Postby Mimi2 » 02pm30America/New_York()

Years ago I watched a video of an abortion. It was the ultrasound. The abortionist watched the video and never performed another abortion. The baby was very peaceful, heartbeat fine until the enemy came into the womb. The baby was thrashing..trying to get away. The video is called, "THE SILENT SCREAM."

I'm only posting part 5 because it shows the actual abortion. This baby is supposed to be 12 weeks. It's hard to watch, but I think it's a must if we want to get the real feel of what's happening to these babies. This is one of those videos, after watching, that you just want to send to everyone. They will still have their opinions. Perhaps some minds can be changed. Have a tissue handy if you watch this.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".

Return to “Give Us This Day, Our Daily Prayer”