Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Unknown
Node Status: Unknown
Tumor Size: Unknown
Tumor Grade: Unknown
Receptor Status: Unknown

Re: Olivia's Prayer Thread

Postby Mimi2 » 12pm31America/New_York()

Karen, thinking of you and Olivia. If your doc needs more help..take him this!

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 12pm31America/New_York()

And one more. But this is for anyone who tells you that Olivia being sick is in her head.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
Hood1980
Diagnosed With: ILC
Cancer Stage: II
Node Status: 0/3
Tumor Size: 4.5
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2-

Postby Hood1980 » 13pm31America/New_York()

Prayers for Olivia to be healed and for Karen to get a good night's sleep! I miss you Karen!
Emerald
Site Admin
Diagnosed on: 02/01/2008
Diagnosed With: IDC
Secondary Diagnosis: DCIS
Cancer Stage: Stage I
Tumor Size: 1.3cm
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2/Neu++

Postby Emerald » 16pm31America/New_York()

:lol: :lol: Too funny Mimi! Olivia loved your cartoon. She is going to join here so she can talk to everyone. :cheers:
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
Livmdy1

Postby Livmdy1 » 16pm31America/New_York()

hey, this is olivia.
i want to thank everyone for there support. even though im not better it still helps to know people care. it sux being sick i feel alone and helpless but u all help me know there is hope even if i cant see it.
God is going to turn this into a lesson to everyone(i just wish he'd let me in on the plan :roll: ) to learn from.
thank u all for ur prayers and i should post on here every now and then.

p.s. i promise this isnt karen trying to make u guys feel better :)
-Liv
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 16pm31America/New_York()

Olivia, we know it's not your mother, the words are spelled right. This is Herbie, I have been a big fan of yours for a while now. I wish I could find the right words or the right prayer to make you feel better.
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 17am31America/New_York()

LOL Herbie..... :lol: I just cant stop all the :lol: at how incredibly hilarious you are :tongue:

(p.s. I made that tongue smilie just b/c I needed it for you!) :uwink:

Good news: They got her appt moved up to april 6th. :razz:
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
pconn03

Postby pconn03 » 17pm31America/New_York()

Hi Olivia:
Yep, we are all here for you, sweetie. It sure does suck to be sick - especially when you don't know exactly what is going on, right?? Hang on though - as you said God has a plan and a healing and we'll be let in on it real soon now!!! :uwink:

Big hugs,
Pat
Livmdy1

Postby Livmdy1 » 17pm31America/New_York()

ur funny herbie. i did spell alot of words wrong. unlike my mom i noticed it and changed them before anyone could notice 8-) :shh: :lol: im just funny like that too! :smug:
-Liv
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 17pm31America/New_York()

Olivia, what a pleasant surpirse. Thanks for posting to us. And we could tell it was your post cuz you sound so much smarter than your mom. :D Okay, I was just kidding. She's a pretty good mom. And, I'm delighted to hear your appointment is being moved up. Good news. And somehow God clues us in when it's His time. We wait and wait for an answer and we don't always get that answer as quickly as we want. But I'm sure your new doc will find the answer. In the meantime we can pray for you.

BIG HUGS,
Shirley
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 17pm31America/New_York()

LIV

Let's see, you are smart, beautiful, and witty.......Now let's look at Your Mom...one question ///Are you adopted...or I guess I should say, your Dad must be something...OK your mom is special too.
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 17pm31America/New_York()

We tell her that we found her under a cabbage leaf. LOL

She is way prettier and way smarter than me! She "gets" things right away. Me? Takes me a while.....a long while...... :|

She gets her wits from me though :shades:
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 18am31America/New_York()

Here are a few more pictures:

dance_5_2008_th.jpg
school_9_2008_th.jpg

3_11_09.jpg
fowellborn

Postby fowellborn » 18pm31America/New_York()

Olivia, please know that Mema will never give up on you. You are my precious and beautiful baby girl and always will be. I have lots of people praying for you and asking everyday how you are doing. I look forward to the day that I can say "Olivia is doing great!" I love you very much.

Mema
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 18pm31America/New_York()

Three generations of Emeralds....Two out of three ain't bad. It's that center branch that got a few too many knot holes..
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 18pm31America/New_York()

Herbie: :tong:
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 18pm31America/New_York()

Em: That's cute...somehow I have the mental picture of you sticking smilies on your clients abs...after a bunch of crunches...(Is that the right word..Shirley an I are very gym challenged)
fowellborn

Postby fowellborn » 19am31America/New_York()

Herbie, Olivia got her looks and brains from her dear ole Mema! :lol: (Yeah, right and no comment from you Emerald)
camsdh
Forum Moderator

Postby camsdh » 19pm31America/New_York()

Em, I don't know how to tell you this, but it is just not working, It's not you, it's me...we can always be friends...I sorry..I didn't mean for this to happen,.but fowellborn has stolen my affection..Please do the right thing and pass all stalking rules on to her.

PS don't forget to give her the recipe for the hot chocolate
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 19pm31America/New_York()

Mom, Herbie needs the shorter trees to climb into, he is old ya know. Also, it is very helpful to provide him with a step ladder so he doesnt have to use upper body strength to pull up......He never comes prepared so you will need to supply the following stalking supplies:

binoculars
camera w/telefoto lens
blankets
pillow
umbrella
notepad and pen (for doodling)
a key to the house for bathroom priviledges
and of course......hot chocolate
fowellborn

Postby fowellborn » 19pm31America/New_York()

Em, you mean Herbie is older than me? You are always telling me I'm older than dirt. Well, years don't matter, it's how old you feel at heart. With that principle some days I'm 95 then others 35 (don't I wish).
TupeloHoney
Diagnosed on: 11/84 & 3/08
Cancer Stage: non-invasive
Node Status: 0
Tumor Size: micro-calcifications
My Bio: First Diagnosis Nov 1984-Husband found very small lump. Surgical biopsy confirmed cancer (don't recall details of tumor) Recommended treatment was lumpectomy in left breast and follow with radiation treatments (no node involvement.) Age 31 married, no children

Second Diagnosis March 2008-Routine mammogram showed micro-calcifications in left breast. Stereo-tactic biopsy confirmed it was Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS) Recommended treatment was mastectomy because I could not have more radiation in that breast. I chose a Bi-lateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Plastic surgeon recommended a Latissimus Dorsi Flap Reconstruction with tissue expanders placed. After expansions and then a waiting period I had the expanders replaced with Natrelle by Allergan smooth round high profile silicone implants on October 20th 2008. Age 54 married, 1 child

Postby TupeloHoney » 19pm31America/New_York()

Olivia, This is Ms Linda. I met you during Christmas at Starbucks in Target. I hope you remember. I loved looking at your pictures. You are a beautiful young lady. So sorry that you are still suffering from this sickness. I have been praying that one of the many test that you have had would show the doctors what they are dealing with and a simple medicine could fix it. I am so glad that you have a good attitude about it. I am sure you have your moments but you seem to be handling it pretty good. I feel that it won't be long before things will turn around especially when you see a new doctor. Sometimes it takes a doctor that has seen these symptoms before and knows exactly what to do. That is my prayer for you. Your mom is your crutch so just continue to lean on her but make sure she gets some rest also......God loves you and I do to....I will check on you later....time to beep your phone :razz:
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 19pm31America/New_York()

First..Olivia, you are beautiful. You must take after your dad! :mrgreen:

Fowellborn, nice to meet you. Your dear daughter, Em, loves telling me how old I am too. And Herbie and I must stick together about those exercises...get off the couch...walk to the fridge..open it and take out ice cream..walk back to fridge....sit back on couch...eat ice cream...get up from couch...take bowl and spoon to the sink...IF WE MUST! Or, we could just let it mold then thow it in the trash! :D

Isn't it the best being a grandparent. I have two cuties..one six year old granddaughter and one 3 1/2 year old grandson. I had three girls and only one has given me my grandbabies. And, it sure is fun having a boy since I never had one.

Olivia, we're still praying for you. I know the doctors WILL find the answer.
Shirley
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Em, why does my :tong: not look like the one that it's supposed to? It's the old tongue smiley. You're puter does the new tongue smiley.
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Well, DAGGONE, now it looks like the tonuge smiley on over there :left: . :tong:

Return to “Give Us This Day, Our Daily Prayer”