Secondary Diagnosis: DCIS
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Stage I
Node Status: 0/3
Tumor Size: 1.3cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2/Neu++

Is Heaven Real?

Postby Emerald » 21pm31America/New_York()

If you weren't where you could see this today, it is worth watching. A little boy talks about being in Heaven and all he saw and who he met. I was excited listening to him, you have to decide for yourself if you believe it:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191453/ns/today-today_people/

BTW, I believe in Heaven and I believe this little boy was there when he was 4 yrs old. ::D ::D
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
Mimi2
Forum Moderator
Cancer Stage: Unknown
Node Status: Unknown
Tumor Size: Unknown
Tumor Grade: Unknown
Receptor Status: Unknown

Re: Is Heaven Real?

Postby Mimi2 » 21pm31America/New_York()

Em, I believe I saw this little boy somewhere before. What a glorious story. I wonder if OUR pets are "up there". Ha! I bet I'll be younger than you AND skinnier! ::D

Yes, i believe in Heaven. But I don't believe in the 17 or 70 virgins (whatever number) that the jihadists believe in. :roll: They will be very disappointed. :shock:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
Rosemary44
Forum Moderator

Postby Rosemary44 » 21pm31America/New_York()

I absolutely believe in the afterlife and in heaven. The night my sister passed, she came to visit me while I slept. A face of a woman kept floating around and buzzing me. I finally said, who are you? What do you want? Then she was gone. That morning I got the call saying she had passed during the night. Right then I knew she was ok with her sense of humor intact.

I believe that boy because he couldn't have known what his great grandfather looked like when he was a younger man, yet he picked him out of a photo and gave his father his message. Isn't it fun to know we're going to look our best up there. No old people in heaven. I can believe it. Now, the trick is to be sure we get there.
RightyHeidi
Forum Moderator
Diagnosed on: July-2005
Diagnosed With: ILC
Secondary Diagnosis: LCIS
Cancer Stage: 2b
Node Status: 1/11
Tumor Size: 4cm
Tumor Grade: 2
Receptor Status: ER/PR + Neu -

Postby RightyHeidi » 21pm31America/New_York()

Auntie Em - WOW...thanks for sharing. Did I ever share with you, the video of the little girl who paints heaven? (I think I did...if not, let me know.)

Rosemary - That's an amazing story. She's in a better place.

I have struggled with this topic, although more and more I am believing in it. My cousin sent me a book titled: Hello From Heaven...some of the stories in it were similar to Rosemary's.
"We say keep your change, we'll keep our God, our guns, our constitution." Sarah Palin

"It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so." Ronald Reagan
VoiceOfReason
Diagnosed With: DCIS
Cancer Stage: 1
Tumor Grade: 3
Receptor Status: ER-, PR-. HER +++

Postby VoiceOfReason » 21pm31America/New_York()

OMGosh.....I just bought "his" book last week !!! I have not started to read it yet !
I think it was 4.99 for my "amazon thing"
:|| :||
I can't wait to find out if there is "stalking" up there I will probaby run into Sherri - with my luck - and with all of that work she does at the homeless shelter and "stuff" they will have to let her in. !!@
If I find anything about stalking in the book I will let you all know

:|| :|| :|| :|| :|| :||
Make America [color=#0040FF]GREAT AGAIN !!![/color]
VoiceOfReason
Diagnosed With: DCIS
Cancer Stage: 1
Tumor Grade: 3
Receptor Status: ER-, PR-. HER +++

Postby VoiceOfReason » 21pm31America/New_York()

The part I enjoyed was the boy met his infant sister. He didn't know that his mother had a miscarriage,
I hope my :o{ :o{ :o{ :o{ are there !!
Make America [color=#0040FF]GREAT AGAIN !!![/color]
Emerald
Site Admin
Diagnosed on: 02/01/2008
Diagnosed With: IDC

Postby Emerald » 22am31America/New_York()

I texted my sister right after I saw it and told her about it. She said she had seen it and already ordered the book! :D

I've always believed in Heaven, & after my grandparents died (my paternal ones) God has allowed me to see them in Heaven! Whats really cool is they were YOUNG so when i heard that little guy say everyone was young I got chill bumps. I couldnt talk to them, but I could see them through a "window", & I could smell my grandma. Sounds wierd, but she always had the sweetest smell to her in the whole world and I could actually smell her! Her skin was smooth (She died age 92) her hair was brown not gray and she wasnt wearing her glasses! I hadnt thought about the significance of that till the boy said no one had on glasses--- which makes sense beings we are perfect in Heaven, its just I never thought of that before today!

I KNOW my pets are and will be in Heaven. Some preachers say pets dont go but I say to them "yours may not go to Heaven, but I KNOW mine will"

Ecclesiastes 3:19 & 21 "For men and animals both breathe the same air, and both die. So mankind has no real advantage over the beasts..... For who can prove that the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of animals goes downward to dust?"

Then some people say that animals cant accept Christ as their Savior, so they cant go to Heaven. Well....... animals are not sinners, so they didnt screw up and NEED redemption. In fact, it was animal blood that provided redemption before Christ came.

All I DO know is on the 6th day, God created all the animals and Gen 1:25 "...And God was pleased with what He had done."

Psalms 148:5-13 "Let EVERYTHING He has made give praise to Him. For He issued His command and they came into being; He established them FOREVER and FOREVER. His orders will NEVER be revoked."

VoiceOfReason wrote:The part I enjoyed was the boy met his infant sister
That WAS SO COOL!!! It was sorta sad she didnt have a name, except for she didnt NEED a name! ::D

Rosemary44 wrote:No old people in heaven
Bummer...that leaves Shirley out :roll:
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 22pm31America/New_York()

Emerald wrote:
Rosemary44 wrote:No old people in heaven
Bummer...that leaves Shirley out :roll:

:tong: :tong:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 22pm31America/New_York()

V:) V:) :]] :]] ::)) ::)) ::))
notalibtard
Diagnosed on: 3/09
Cancer Stage: stage II
Tumor Size: 2.5
Tumor Grade: 2
Receptor Status: ER/PR+

Postby notalibtard » 23pm31America/New_York()

Great story...I am sure the part about being young is true.

Since my mom died, I have dreamt about her, and she is young...my sister has also, and she has been young in her dreams also.

Scary, the same thing happened with our son's appendix. the doctor told us it was the stomach flu. ended up a burst appendix....we kicked ourselves for years. It still makes me shutter.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Emerald
Site Admin

Postby Emerald » 24pm31America/New_York()

Nolibatard-- hind sight is ALWAYS 20/20. Dont beat yourself up for something you could not POSSIBLY have known. All you can do now is praise God it turned out ok, and FORGIVE yourself. You dont have "x-ray" vision, you couldnt see inside your son's body and the doctor didnt know either.

I heard a new song yesterday and one of the chorus lines said "What if each trial contained new mercies" I thought "WOW! That's cool!" :shades: Who knows, you guys may be put in a situation with someone else that your experience will save them?
Mimi2
Forum Moderator

Postby Mimi2 » 25am31America/New_York()

A little song from the lead singer of Alabama, but first he tells you how he wrote it. And Gaither needs something done to his hair...well, I guess this is an old "look".

Return to “Biblical Proportions”