Forum Moderator
Diagnosed With: IDC
Cancer Stage: I
Node Status: 0/2
Tumor Size: 1.7
Tumor Grade: 2-3
Receptor Status: er/pr/her2+++

Re: Revelations Bible Study

Postby GingerSnap » 10pm30America/New_York()

Cheri, I can see what I wrote is confusing .... she has 3 Children's bibles .. where it's more "story" like, one just has the "classics" so to speak .. another, is the "Children's Bible" .. pretty thick but really one for a parent to read to the child.

The bible she was fightin' to have on her lap is my bible ... the real one!

I remember an elder saying that the children's bibles were good, very instructional, but they are not God's Word (based on it, yes, but not it). So, for good measure it is beneficial to read to them out of theirs and then look up the cited scriptures and read it from God's Word to them. This way, they got the "gist" of it from theirs and get God's Holy Spirit from the Word.
PRASS MEDUSA PRASS MEDUSA
NoBamaMama
Diagnosed on: 7/27/12
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: IIIc
Node Status: 13/16
Tumor Size: 5.6 cm
Tumor Grade: 1
Receptor Status: ER/PR/HER2-

Re: Revelation Bible Study

Postby NoBamaMama » 24pm30America/New_York()

This is an excellent Bible Study. I started a Bible Study for Pentecostals on BCO in August, but 2 weeks ago I was banned from BCO for posting news articles on a conservative thread. There are a group of atheists on a liberal thread, who complained because we didn't share their policy. They had us banned.....but I'm not here to talk about them, except to say, I pray daily for their spiritual eyes to be opened.

Everything explained about the Rapture (above) is exactly the way I believe.

My Pastor has a theory about....No one but the Father knows the day or hour. Not even the Son. Pastor says, " If the Father told the Son the exact time, then He would have to keep His Word, because, He's not a man that He should lie. He hears the saints down here crying out for lost loved ones, so He waits a while longer. Something He couldn't do if He'd already given his Word."
sue_blue
Diagnosed on: 8/29/07
Diagnosed With: ILC
Cancer Stage: Stage III
Node Status: 4/11
Tumor Size: 3cm+1.5cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER/PR+Her-

Postby sue_blue » 01am31America/New_York()

NoBama, Was the revelation bible study responses and reflection on questions, or did you use a study guide for a format? I would love to locate an end times bible study for pentecostals.

We do DVR John Ankerberg every week and get all of his teaching. It's been interesting… especially when he had an eschatology scholar and a Christian journalist from Isreal putting everything together.
As Reagan warned... "Should the United States fall there will a thousand years darkness".
NoBamaMama
Diagnosed on: 7/27/12
Cancer Stage: IIIc
Node Status: 13/16
Tumor Size: 5.6 cm
Tumor Grade: 1
Receptor Status: ER/PR/HER2-

Postby NoBamaMama » 01am31America/New_York()

Sue_Blue are you referring to the Bible Study I was doing on BCO? It wasn't so much on the Book of Revelation as the Word of God in general from a Full Gospel perspective.

I really enjoyed posting on there. I also shared my testimony of how The Lord taught me to forgive the man who molested me as a child, and how God brought healing to me through that.

I'm a member of a Non-denominational church. We are rather demonstrative in our praise. We have the freedom to sing, clap, shout, dance, wave banners...............

We are Christian Zionists, in that we support the Jews return to Israel spiritually, physically, & financially.
sue_blue
Diagnosed on: 8/29/07
Diagnosed With: ILC
Cancer Stage: Stage III
Node Status: 4/11
Tumor Size: 3cm+1.5cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER/PR+Her-

Postby sue_blue » 01pm31America/New_York()

This pretty much describes me, although we live in a small town right now, and that type of fellowship is not available. One more year of teaching, and Lord willing, we intend to move to Omaha. My daughter's fellowship is way more consistent with our beliefs. Praying about where and how to live.
As Reagan warned... "Should the United States fall there will a thousand years darkness".

Return to “Biblical Proportions”