Diagnosed With: IDC
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: IIIc
Node Status: 13/16
Tumor Size: 5.6 cm
Tumor Grade: 1
Receptor Status: ER/PR/HER2-

End Times

Postby NoBamaMama » 31pm31America/New_York()

This morning I was dreaming before I awoke
The first thing I noticed was the ocean. The water seemed angry. There were many huge waves, the water was churning and foaming. The sky was dark and gloomy. There were multitudes of people standing on the beach. I was standing behind them a certain distance up on some sort of a balcony. We were all watching a beast out in the ocean. The beast was writhing, the tail would surface that looked like a huge snake with spiny thorns on its back. Sometimes part of the body would surface. It also had the spiny thorny back. It looked like some sort of prehistoric creature.
The sight was mesmerizing and all the people seemed to be in awe of this manifestation of such power and might.
Then I looked up into the sky. There was Jesus in the clouds. He was huge! No small Jesus but very large. He was wrapped in clouds and all I could see of His body was from the waist up. He stood there with His arms outstretched.
I started to shout and call to the people, "look, look its Jesus! Jesus is there, look up look!" I called and shouted but no one even glanced up. They were so bewitched by what was happening in the ocean. I then awoke.
I prayed and asked the Lord what He was saying to me. This is His answer:
"The beast has prepared many things to distract my people. The current events and trials of life are designed in such a manner to keep the focus on them instead of on me. I am always here standing ready to heal and deliver. You must keep your attention on me not on the happenings of everyday life. Watch and remember my word - distractions!"
Mimi2
Forum Moderator
Cancer Stage: Unknown
Node Status: Unknown
Tumor Size: Unknown
Tumor Grade: Unknown
Receptor Status: Unknown

Re: End Times

Postby Mimi2 » 31pm31America/New_York()

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: LIKE!!! Just wish I could measure up to his words.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left".
sue_blue
Diagnosed on: 8/29/07
Diagnosed With: ILC
Cancer Stage: Stage III
Node Status: 4/11
Tumor Size: 3cm+1.5cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER/PR+Her-

Postby sue_blue » 31pm31America/New_York()

Now that's a message of which we should all take heed. It's easy to get so caught up in the ugliness of the world and forget that God is still in control.
As Reagan warned... "Should the United States fall there will a thousand years darkness".
NoBamaMama
Diagnosed on: 7/27/12
Diagnosed With: IDC
Cancer Stage: IIIc
Node Status: 13/16
Tumor Size: 5.6 cm
Tumor Grade: 1
Receptor Status: ER/PR/HER2-

Postby NoBamaMama » 10am30America/New_York()

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I've been having a really strong urging from God, the Father, to pray for the USA concerning Thursday the 13th anniversary of 911.
This morning while praying God told me, " Your Praises Confound the Enemy."
So I'm asking, begging, pleading, all who will, please be in continual prayer, and always praise the Only One Who is Worthy, YAHWEH!
America is in trouble! If you pay attention, you can hear her groaning.
REPENT....PRAY....PRAISE!!!!!!

Return to “Biblical Proportions”