STANDING UP TO THE REGRESSIVE LIBERAL LEFT

Republican Renegades: Conservatives at Large
Democratic Damsels
Independent Individuals

Okay ladies, keep it nice!
shokktoo

Re: STANDING UP TO THE REGRESSIVE LIBERAL LEFT

Postby shokktoo » 10am28America/New_York()

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
7m7 minutes ago

According to the @nytimes, a Russian sold phony secrets on “Trump” to the U.S. Asking price was $10 million, brought down to $1 million to be paid over time. I hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here. It is all now starting to come out - DRAIN THE SWAMP!

==! :lve: ==! :lve: ==! :lve:
"There is no global anthem, no global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one country, America." -Donald J. Trump
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 10pm28America/New_York()

TruthInGovernment
@TruthinGov2016
8h8 hours ago

We now have evidence CIA setup a deal to pay $1M, $100K “first installment”, to Russians for dirt on our sitting President, just 5 months ago. We also have hard evidence the FBI, DOJ and State Dept all colluded with Russians for same. At WHAT freakin POINT do we charge people?

dd:
"There is no global anthem, no global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one country, America." -Donald J. Trump
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 10pm28America/New_York()

Julian Assange
@TheRealJuIian
21h21 hours ago

Did Hillary Clinton mishandle classified info? Yes.

Did Hillary Clinton obstruct Justice? Yes.

Did Hillary Clinton take bribes? Yes.

Did Hillary Clinton make up the Russian hoax and provide info to Steele for fake dossier? Yes.

Should Hillary Clinton be in prison? Yes.

:toetap:
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 11pm28America/New_York()

shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 11pm28America/New_York()

Educating Liberals
@Education4Libs
6h6 hours ago

An Eagles player said the White House visit wasn’t “worth his time.”

That’s fine. We can find a million other people that would be more grateful & deserving.

Why don’t you go on television instead & talk about how your fans trashed, vandalized & stole from businesses?

Dummy.

L-)
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 12pm28America/New_York()

WHAT THE FIRETRUCK??????????

If I was her I would be pissed as H.E. double hockey stick........

|-|
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 13pm28America/New_York()

One thing doesn't belong...........

:-*
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 13pm28America/New_York()

Ken Jones
@sxdoc
2h2 hours ago

Report: Third Phase of Nunes' Investigation Will Focus on Obama CIA Director John Brennan; Did He Or Didn’t He Make Stuff Up? #MAGA

GOOD!!!!!!

>=;
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 14pm28America/New_York()

shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 14pm28America/New_York()

Florida High School gunman Nicholas de Jesus Cruz is an ANTIFA Supporter and member of many “Resistance” Groups on Facebook.

There is really is nothing more dangerous than a Liberal with a gun.......time and time again.

:2L8:
sewingnut

Postby sewingnut » 14pm28America/New_York()

Falco‏ @Nick_Falco

USA v FLYNN Case Update

Today, a Stipulated Motion was filed for Protective Order “Governing Discovery” by USA as to Michael Flynn.

This is a big deal. The Flynn Team is gathering new evidence to fight the charges & prove Flynn was framed.

Thomas Wictor‏ @ThomasWictor

MUELLER asked the court to grant Flynn ALL OF THE EVIDENCE used in the case against him.

Mueller and Flynn's legal team ARE IN AGREEMENT.

:corn:
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 16pm28America/New_York()

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
2h2 hours ago

Warned in advance, FBI couldn't find future school shooter Nikolas Cruz because he was hiding under the name Nikolas Cruz.

I wonder if the FBI had orders during the Obama administration to stand down.

:-*
shokktoo

Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
38m38 minutes ago

Heads up: deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein to hold press conference today re: law enforcement announcement.

:ncog:
shokktoo

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
21h21 hours ago

The white nationalist connection to shooter was #FakeNews

I'm shocked..........literally

!!?
sewingnut

Postby sewingnut » 16pm28America/New_York()

Dan Bongino
‏Verified account @dbongino
10m10 minutes ago

Can we ALL now finally agree:
-The Russians are attacking our Republic to cause chaos
-The media humiliated themselves by playing into Russian hands & causing chaos by propagating an entirely false “collusion” hoax
-The Dems joined in the chaos in an effort to discredit Trump.

:clap: :clap:

Time to put this dead horse to rest.....
shokktoo

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
2h2 hours ago

President Trump persuaded Russia to work with the U.S. to fight ISIS. Secretary Clinton persuaded Russia to attack the United States to keep her out of office. Who performed better?

:uwink:
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 17pm28America/New_York()

Byron York
@ByronYork
4h4 hours ago

Non sequitur time. WaPo headline is "Justice Dept. deals fatal blow to Trump’s Russia 'hoax.'" Quotes Trump tweet saying collusion charge is hoax. Then says Mueller indictments, which do not allege collusion, have destroyed Trump's claim. http://ow.ly/RBxp30isCod

Trump never said there was no Russian collusion. He said he DID NOT collude with the Russians. Lord I despise the press.

L-)
shokktoo

Gov. Mike Huckabee
@GovMikeHuckabee
10h10 hours ago

More Gov. Mike Huckabee Retweeted POLITICO
We’ve finally found evidence of Russia collusion with a 2016 Presidential candidate! Feel the Bern!

^=^
shokktoo

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
11m11 minutes ago

General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!

==! ==! ==!
shokktoo

John Cardillo
@johncardillo

Let’s make it simple for Dems:

- You’re not getting our guns
- There was no collusion
- Illegals are illegal
- We’re winning big in 2018 and 2020
- Trump is your president

:smug:
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 18am28America/New_York()

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

BEST.FREAKING.TWEET.EVER!!!!!!!!!
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 19am28America/New_York()

Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom

More Kim Dotcom Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Let me assure you, the DNC hack wasn’t even a hack. It was an insider with a memory stick. I know this because I know who did it and why. Special Counsel Mueller is not interested in my evidence. My lawyers wrote to him twice. He never replied. 360 pounds!

:shhh:
shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 19pm28America/New_York()

Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
6h6 hours ago

I wanted to stop @HillaryClinton more than anybody, more than Russia, and I did.

The Obama admin, Biden & Clinton have unlawfully destroyed my business and terrorized my family in exchange for Hollywood donations
Read: http://Kim.com/whitepaper.pdf

All the answers are in my timeline!

Trump knows......400 lb genius..........KimDotcom corrects him........380 lb genius........

shokktoo

Postby shokktoo » 19pm28America/New_York()

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
3m3 minutes ago

.@MittRomney has announced he is running for the Senate from the wonderful State of Utah. He will make a great Senator and worthy successor to @OrrinHatch, and has my full support and endorsement!

:ohstp: :ohstp: :ohstp:

Lord I love Trump.......

Return to “The Political Post”